Minnesota River Valley Mentoring
New Ulm, MN
We show people struggling with life how to develop and lead a godly and productive life walking with Jesus.
Anyone impacted by incarceration or other life problems has a Bible-based, Christ-centered, personal growth program supported by trained mentors.
- God’s power in Word and Sacraments
- God’s grace and free forgiveness in Jesus for all
- Everyone is important and valued
- God’s people are passionate about helping others
- Helping released citizens and others struggling to be godly and productive
- Training and support for volunteer mentors
- Safety and boundaries for mentors and mentees